Program Chain Reaction FIX
Be creative! Communicate! Think and act out-of-the-box! Set impulses!
Be there. Together with your team, experience the tension from the joint opening of the toolbox, through the start of the chain reaction, up to the gripping finale, in which the final effect rewards and inspires the whole group.
Distribute the tasks. Precision is required when building, because the impulses must be triggered precisely at the end in order to keep the chain reaction going.
The very extensive building material offers you creative possibilities and solutions: LEGO® Technic, matchbox cars, wheels and much more are waiting to be used by you. Cooperate with the neighbouring teams and combine your individual construction phases into a joint project. In this way, you can grow the great chain reaction that everyone is working on. You will be carried away by the dynamics that already arise in the planning phase. Fun and motivation will accompany you through the construction phase. At the end there is the finale and the sense of achievement of having created something together! This sense of togetherness sustainably strengthens your team.
Services Chain Reaction FIX
- Each team has a toolbox with extensive building material for the duration of the event for rent.
- Detailed advice, complete organisation and competent implementation by trained BITOU staff, trainers & guides: you can be sure that your event will be a success.
- Location scouting (1st location proposal included in the price)
- Personnel expenses are included with BITOU, accommodation costs are at your expense.
- Short feedback from your project manager. After the event he passes on his perception to your team and invites you to a joint dialogue.
- Starting at 10 persons
- 6-8 persons per team
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Event duration: 60 – 90 minutes
- professional photo/video documentation
- professional feedback from our team trainers
At a glance
Have we awoken
Then send us an event enquiry. We will contact you immediately and discuss everything further.