How LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics can lead your team to new levels of strength.
LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics extends the well-known LEGO® SERIOUS Play® with dynamic elements that can be used to represent processes, agility and relationships more effectively and transparently.
Read a short story about it here or jump directly to the facts.
Once upon a time there was a successful company called “Kreativitus”, where creativity and innovation were highly valued. The employees were all passionate engineers, inventors and business people. But one day, a strange and inexplicable emptiness struck the company. People lost their inspiration, and what had once been innovative sank into insignificance.
Desperate, the CEO turned to “Imaginus” a young dynamic manager who knew about the secret of the LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics method. Imaginus was an experienced LEGO master who firmly believed that the solution to the problem lay in the power of vision, creativity and collaboration.
He gathered the Kreativitus employees in the central square and explained the idea behind LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics. Everyone received an individual selection of colorful LEGO bricks and dynamic elements. Everyone was encouraged to create a personal journey that would reflect their talents and abilities. The CEO emphasized that there were no right or wrong answers, but that every contribution was important.
People were skeptical at first, but as they began to visualize their imaginations and ideas, they felt an incredible connection to their creativity. Their hands shaped objects, mapped processes, and more. Every LEGO brick and dynamic process told a story hidden deep within them.
The young engineer Da Vinca designed a completely new product idea. Experienced merchant Marcus Fugger created a futuristic factory that embodied his vision of a better future.
While everyone presented their creations, Imaginus encouraged them to share their ideas and listen to each other. People began to connect with each other, discovering common goals and learning from each other. It was a unique experience of collective creation and open communication.
In the days and months that followed, Kreativitus blossomed as if creativity was in the air. Employees began to turn their ideas into reality, launching new projects and leading the company to its old innovative strength. The company shone and attracted curious customers from all over the world.
Imaginus and the CEO kept reminding employees that the true power always lies in the people themselves and LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics is just the tool to unleash it.
Through LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics, creativity, collaboration, and communication are fostered in teams and team members to find better solutions to complex problems.
The dynamic components promote process thinking and agility among participants. Thus, obstacles are better identified and agile solutions can be tested.
Learning effects LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics
- Improving communication through visual representation –> learning effective and precise forms of communication
- Recognizing dynamic relationships and disturbances
- Enhancing creativity –> using LEGO building blocks to encourage creativity and stimulate innovative thinking
- Encouraging collaboration –> sharing perspectives is learned and experienced
- Learning a way to effectively solve complex problems
- Exploring innovative approaches to solving problems
- Improving learning and memory: LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics uses a hands-on, experiential approach that facilitates learning and improves memory. Participants learn by doing and experiencing, rather than just passively absorbing information.
With our specially developed tool Scorerecord we measure the subjective change of the individual participants and teams.
An objective measurement is not possible in LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics.
- Develop visions and goals
- Improve processes and procedures
- Start innovative and creative processes
- Reflect and optimize team cooperation
- Team goals are not achieved
- Start up or reorganize teams
You already have experience with LEGO® SERIOUS Play® and would like to go a step further and use dynamic components.
LEGO® SERIOUS Play® Dynamics can be performed physically or hybrid at almost any location.
You benefit from our more than 15 years of experience with chain reaction and LEGO® SERIOUS Play® which we have combined here.
“An exciting, creative tool for what I believe is almost every company. Because one thing is true for every team: only if we understand each other in the truest sense of the word can effective communication and ultimately effective collaboration take place. Highly recommended! Thanks to Bitou and to our team”
GL. DOTS GmbH
At a glance
- Extenisve advice beforehand
- Implementation and presentation
- Licence costs
- Measured results with analysis
- Analysis and reflection by our team trainer*
*only available if you book the active module with trainer
- Executive teams
- Teams on all hieratic levels
- Teams that work together on-site
- Teams that work in a hybrid fashion or online
- High performance teams
- Exsisting teams and teams in their developmental phase
Are you interested? Choose your trainer and send us your request.
We will contact you immediately to discuss the details (scope, procedure of the team development) and to provide you with a non-binding offer.