Making online meetings active
Long online meetings can be tiring. Especially if the team is not used to virtual working days. Or when new employees start – despite all of the advantages of meeting virtually, personal, direct contact is missing. Which impulses and ideas are there to make online meetings a more lively? The motivational impulses from team building breathe fresh air into online meetings and contribute to a good, cooperative, efficient and ultimately nicer way to work virtually.
This is how you can create active online meetings:
- Make virtual teams familiar with each other
- Create a sense of fun through working digitally
- Loosen up dry online meetings
- Despite the distance, create team spirit
- Have a surprising interlude or finish for online meetings as a thank you to the team