A team like clockwork – The story
Ping! Rattling, clinking, clanging and ringing, when hundreds of hands intertwine in order to build a 4.0 Chain Reaction. The whole room is full of funnels, tubes, balls and kitchen equipment, even robots are at work – and all colleagues pull together. At the end of this active module, only one impulse is needed to get the whole room moving in a brilliant finale.
Chain Reaction 4.0 is so much more than a quick domino effect, building it together, delegating tasks, many hands that intertwine like clockwork, and then the impulse – it’s thrilling for everyone involved. Everyone inevitably uses their strengths, whether it is tinkering, coordination, or trying things out.
Last but not least, Chain Reaction 4.0 is one of our most popular activity modules for team development. It is all about the colleagues making something and working hard together, and also about the capability of becoming an agile team.
How »Chain Reaction 4.0« makes your team more agile
Chain Reaction 4.0 brings your team together in a huge communal task. This strengthens the US-feeling and gives every single team member a unique meaning when it comes to reaching the group goal. The agile tasks create confidence for the new forms of collaboration and challenges in the working world.
The handling of digital elements. Digitalisation and automisation have for a long time not only concerned industry, but they are becoming ever more part of the mid-sector and marketing professions. This requires rethinking and new working methods in many areas. The active module Chain Reaction 4.0 is a good possibility to pick teams up and carry them away with positive energy. As tinkering and trying things out together is fun!
We acheive commitment amongst the participants and make the influence of the teams on the whole organisation clearer. Agile challenges become visible and can be experienced, and the working together of the teams on the intersections shows the indispensability for the whole company.
Chain Reaction 4.0 simulates countless reference points in a normal working day and provides impulses for improvements in daily and agile collaboration.
The measured variables provide clues as to how agile the group reacts to new challenges. Also, the level of completion of the given tasks gives clues as to how well the teams perform when they collaborate, and how present the influence is on the organisation.
The measured variables are used in an anonymous ranking to compare to other groups/companies and to give you a benchmark.
- Additional complexity of tasks
- Need to vote on team roles and responsibilities
- Change of working method used so far (e.g. through new technical developments and processes, cultural changes or strengthened work in project teams)
- Create confidence in mutual reliance on each other and learn to see this as an opportunity
- Aim teams towards common goals and tasks
- Introduce agile mindet and agile skills
- Framework conditions change
- Reflection and optimisation of team collaboration
Chain Reaction can also take place spread over multiple locations as a hybrid version. The end effects are diverse, just like the agile tasks that could be given. Chain Reaction also works with very large groups of up to 3000 participants.
“We found it particularly great that we worked in small groups in this event, which were mixed up in an agile way. In this way, the strengths of the individual came to light a lot more.”
HR Manager of Adecco
At a glance
- Extenisve advice beforehand
- Implementation and presentation
- Rentable recycled material
- Consumable material (normally only tape –> very sustainable as almost no ressources are used)
- Digital elements
- Agile tasks
- Licence costs
- Measured results with analysis
- Analysis and reflection by our team trainer*
*only available if you book the active module with trainer.
- Teams on all hieratic levels
- Leadership teams
- High performance teams
- Exsisting teams and teams in their developmental phase
- Small to very large groups
Are you interested? Choose your trainer and send us your request.
We will contact you immediately to discuss the details (scope, procedure of the team development) and to provide you with a non-binding offer.