LEGO® Creative Game – Breaking Down Silo Thinking
LEGO® Creative Game uses Lego as a creative tool to sustainably improve the cooperation of teams and within teams and to avoid silo thinking. The task of building a skyscraper out of Lego as a common goal is literally a challenge. In order for this building to come into being, the teams must communicate and plan intensively with each other in order to complete the complex task.
Silo thinking has no place here, because the foundation must be right and the different floors must fit together and be connected.
LEGO® Creative Game aims to strengthen the cooperation between teams and to pursue a common corporate goal. Teamwork is made tangible and dysfunctions become transparent and can be worked through.
The visual goal is to build a skyscraper together, which symbolizes a company or a company division. The given tasks have to be solved. Silo thinking in the company is minimized.
Learning effects LEGO® Creative Game
- Goal orientation: Recognition of how important it is to work together towards a goal.
- Fostering interdisciplinary thinking: the workshop can bring together participants from different disciplines and encourages them to think outside the box of their own disciplines.
- Problem solving and decision making: The workshop can encourage teams to identify real-world problems and find creative solutions.
- Experience sharing and learning: Teams can share their experience and expertise to solve the complex task as a whole group
With our specially developed tool Scorerecord we measure the subjective change of the teams.
An objective measurement is not possible in the LEGO® Creative Game.
- Support of change processes
- Supporting teams towards a common goal
- Silo thinking between teams
- Promote communicative business process
- Strengthen cooperation between teams
LEGO® Creative Game can be carried out in almost any location. The result is a building with high symbolic power for the company and the teams involved.
At a glance
- Extenisve advice beforehand
- Implementation and presentation
- Licence costs
- Measured results with analysis
- Analysis and reflection by our team trainer*
*only available if you book the active module with trainer
- Executive teams
- Teams on all hieratic levels
- Teams that work together on-site
- Company in change process
- High performance teams
- Project teams in large projects
Are you interested? Choose your trainer and send us your request.
We will contact you immediately to discuss the details (scope, procedure of the team development) and to provide you with a non-binding offer.