During your team meeting or your strategy conference you develop new concepts and excel in productivity. In the afternoon, a break is highly appreciated in order to relieve some thoughts and be fit for the next round. Now it the perfect timing for BITOU Rollercoaster. Together with your team, you will build in short time an own rollercoaster. Several tubes and a ball would constitute your team track. Once you figure out how to connect the tubes with each other in a secure and practical way, the rest can follow. A large, double tube line constitutes the track and you can let the ball roll on it. The rollercoaster will be held by your team: you and your colleagues will constitute the living rollercoaster in the conference room and make straight lines or curves in the whole room.
Define who will be the starter and who will be the coordinator in your team, then you can let the ball roll with coordinated movements throughout the track. We provide built-in effects that create more excitement and makes the experience a lot more entertaining. Increase the difficulty level by using a smaller ball or divide the team in two groups and start a duel. Because the rollercoaster can be assembled easily and quite swiftly, you will be able to recover energy and be fit for the next round of your meeting.
- The group must plan a strategy, interact with each other, delegate duties and beat the clock
- Execution in your desired location
- Possible indoor and outdoor
- Material provision
- Extensive advice, complete organization and competent execution will be provided by trained BITOU employees, trainer and guides: you can rely on the great outcome and success of the event
- Transport, as well as staff expenses are included; eventual accommodation expenses would be borne by you
- Professional video documentation
- Speed dating for all participants before building the rollercoaster
- Acoustic and optic effects, one effect per 10 people
- The tube assembly will be done by the participants (small groups will be made which will enhance collaboration and communication)
- Free material for the creative building (small groups, mutual help and communication)
- Photo documentation
- Professional feedback from our team trainer
At a glance
Have we awoken
Then send us an event enquiry. We will contact you immediately and discuss everything further.